Yes, you can change the default font settings in Mozilla Firefox. Here's how you can do it:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Options" or "Preferences" (depending on your operating system).
- In the Options or Preferences tab, select "General" in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the "Language and Appearance" section.
- Click on the "Fonts & Colors" button.
- In the Fonts & Colors window, you can change the default font, font size, and font color for different elements such as the browser interface, web page content, and fixed-width fonts.
- Once you have made the desired changes, click "OK" to save the settings.
The changes you make in the font settings will apply to all websites you visit using Firefox.