Yes, you can customize the context menu in Firefox by using add-ons or extensions. Here's how you can do it:
- Open Firefox and go to the Add-ons Manager by clicking on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the browser window and selecting "Add-ons".
- In the Add-ons Manager, search for "context menu" in the search bar.
- You will find various add-ons/extensions that allow you to customize the context menu. One popular option is "Menu Wizard".
- Click on the "Add to Firefox" button next to the desired add-on/extension to install it.
- Once installed, you may need to restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.
- After the restart, go to the Add-ons Manager again and click on the "Options" or "Preferences" button next to the installed add-on/extension.
- This will open a new window or tab where you can customize the context menu.
- You can add, remove, or rearrange items in the context menu according to your preference.
- Once you have made the desired changes, close the settings window or tab.
- The next time you right-click anywhere in Firefox, you should see the customized context menu.
Note: The availability and functionality of add-ons/extensions may vary depending on the version of Firefox you are using.