Yes, you can customize the new tab page background in Brave. Brave allows users to choose a custom background image for their new tab page. To customize the new tab page background in Brave, follow these steps:
- Open Brave browser and open a new tab.
- In the bottom-right corner of the new tab page, click on the "Customize" button (it looks like a small pencil icon).
- In the customization menu that appears, click on the "Background image" option.
- You can then choose to either upload an image from your computer or select a preloaded image from the available options.
- Once you've chosen the desired background image, click on the "Done" button to save your changes.
Now, your new tab page background will be customized with the image you selected.