To enable or disable the spell checker in Mozilla Firefox, you can follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the three horizontal lines located in the top-right corner of the browser window. This will open the Firefox menu.
- From the menu, click on "Options." This will open the Firefox Options page in a new tab.
- In the left sidebar of the Options page, click on "General".
- Scroll down to the "Language and Appearance" section.
- Under "Language and Appearance," you will find a checkbox labeled "Check your spelling as you type." By default, it is checked, indicating that the spell checker is enabled.
- To disable the spell checker, simply uncheck the "Check your spelling as you type" checkbox.
- To enable the spell checker, check the checkbox again.
The spell checker in Firefox will now be enabled or disabled based on your selection.