To access raw logs from Google Analytics, you need to enable the Google Analytics Data Export API. Here are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account and navigate to the Admin section.
- Under the Property column, select the property for which you want to access the raw logs.
- In the Property Settings section, click on the Data Streams tab.
- Click on the Manage button next to the Web data stream that you want to export logs for.
- Under the Data Settings tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page and enable the Google Analytics Data Export API.
- Click on the Create button to create a Service Account and download the JSON key file. Make sure to save this file in a secure location.
- Use the JSON key file to authenticate your API requests.
Once you have completed these steps, you can use the Google Analytics Reporting API to retrieve raw logs for your property. You can then use this data for further analysis or integration with other tools. Note that there may be limitations on the amount of data you can export, and there may be costs associated with using the API.