Improving SEO for serverless websites requires a different approach than traditional websites, as the architecture of serverless websites is different. Here are some tips to help you improve SEO for serverless websites:
- Optimize for speed: Serverless websites tend to be faster than traditional websites, but you still need to optimize them for speed. Use tools like Google PageSpeed Insights or GTMetrix to test your website's speed and identify areas where you can improve. Consider compressing images, minifying code, and using caching.
- Ensure proper URL structure: Make sure your URLs are descriptive and easy to understand. Use relevant keywords in your URLs and avoid using numbers or special characters.
- Use meta tags: Include descriptive and relevant meta tags in your website's code, including title tags, description tags, and header tags. This will help search engines understand what your website is about and rank it accordingly.
- Optimize for mobile: Ensure that your website is optimized for mobile devices. More and more people are using their mobile devices to browse the internet, so having a mobile-friendly website is crucial for SEO.
- Use a sitemap: A sitemap helps search engines understand the structure of your website and index your content more effectively. Create a sitemap and submit it to Google using the Search Console.
- Use schema markup: Schema markup is a type of microdata that can help search engines understand the content of your website. Use schema markup to provide more information about your website, such as reviews, ratings, and product information.
- Build quality backlinks: Backlinks are still an important ranking factor for SEO. Build quality backlinks from relevant websites to improve your website's authority and ranking.
Overall, improving SEO for serverless websites requires a holistic approach that includes optimizing for speed, ensuring proper URL structure, using meta tags and schema markup, and building quality backlinks.