- Set up your biography. Clearly explain who you are and your brand.
- Choose a key image that represents your brand. It should be attractive and make people want to know more. Between the bio and your image, people should have a good idea of your brand identity.
- Include two or three links to the most recent pieces of content on your website. There you have it - you have optimized your Instagram account.
- The next step. Instagram marketing strategy. Figure out what to post and when to post it. Set up a schedule to regularly post new content to your Instagram account. Posting needs to be consistent, so your followers know when to check back. Setting up a content calendar will help.
- Post two to three times a day. When is the best time to post? Check to see when your followers are commenting on your account. If most of your followers check in about three o’clock. Then post new content about 2:45. Identify other times you have lots of followers on your account and post just before then.
You have now developed strategies to get real live followers to your Instagram account.