To use Bing as the search engine on your site, you can follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Bing Webmaster account: Go to https://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster/ and create an account. Once you have signed up, you will be able to access the Bing Webmaster Tools dashboard.
- Add your website: In the Bing Webmaster Tools dashboard, click on "Add a Site" and enter your website's URL. Follow the steps to verify ownership of your website.
- Create a Bing Custom Search instance: Once you have verified ownership of your website, go to https://www.customsearch.ai/ and create a Bing Custom Search instance. Follow the steps to configure your search engine, including setting up the search results page and customizing the search box.
- Add the Bing Custom Search code to your website: Copy the code provided by Bing Custom Search and paste it into your website's HTML. You can add the search box to your website's header or sidebar.
- Test your search engine: Make sure your search engine is working correctly by testing it on your website.
By following these steps, you can use Bing as the search engine on your site. Note that there may be additional steps depending on the platform or CMS (content management system) you are using for your website.