To view and manage your downloads in Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your device.
- Click on the hamburger menu icon located in the top-right corner of the browser window (three horizontal lines).
- From the dropdown menu, select "Library" and then click on "Downloads" (or you can press "Ctrl + J" as a shortcut).
- The "Downloads" window will open, displaying a list of all your downloaded files.
You can view details such as the file name, download progress, date, and source URL.
By default, downloads are ordered by the date they were added, with the most recent at the top.
- To search for a specific download, you can use the search bar located in the top-right corner of the window.
- To manage your downloads, you have several options:
To open a downloaded file, simply double-click on its entry in the list.
To open the folder where a file is saved, right-click on its entry and choose "Open Containing Folder."
To remove a specific download from the list, right-click on its entry and select "Remove From History."
To clear your entire download history, click on the "Clear Downloads" button located at the top-right corner of the window.
Additionally, you can change the download settings by clicking on the gear icon located at the top-right corner of the window. This allows you to specify your preferred download location, choose how Firefox handles different file types, and modify other options.
By following these steps, you can easily view and manage your downloads in Mozilla Firefox.