To structure a list while filtering clean URLs for usability and SEO, follow these steps:
- Use descriptive, keyword-rich URLs: The URL should accurately reflect the page’s content and be easy for both users and search engines to understand.
- Keep the URLs short and concise: Shorter URLs are easier for users to remember and type.
- Use hyphens to separate words in the URL: Hyphens help search engines distinguish between words in the URL.
- Avoid using dynamic parameters: Dynamic parameters can make URLs difficult for search engines to crawl and can negatively impact SEO.
- Avoid using special characters: Special characters, such as underscores or percent signs, can be interpreted differently by different browsers, making the URLs less user-friendly.
- Use lowercase letters: URLs in all lowercase letters are easier to read and easier for search engines to process.
By following these steps, you can create clean and usable URLs that are optimized for both usability and SEO.