To add OG meta tags to your Shopify store's product descriptions, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel and click on "Products" in the left-hand menu.
- Select the product you want to edit and scroll down to the "Search engine listing preview" section.
- Click on "Edit website SEO" in this section.
- Scroll down to the "Social media" section and you'll see "Facebook sharing image" and "Twitter card image" fields.
- Upload the image you want to use for your product on Facebook and Twitter in these fields.
- Fill out the "Facebook sharing title" and "Facebook sharing description" fields to provide the title and description of your product for Facebook sharing.
- Save your changes and your product description will now include OG meta tags for Facebook and Twitter.
Note that it may take some time for the changes to appear on social media platforms after you make the updates to your Shopify store.