Semrush is a powerful tool that can help you identify high-converting landing pages. Here's how to do it:
- Start by entering the domain or URL of the website you want to analyze in the search bar on Semrush.
- Once you're on the overview page, click on the "Organic Research" tab. This will give you an overview of the organic search traffic of the website.
- Scroll down to the section titled "Top Organic Keywords." Here, you'll see a list of the top organic keywords that the website is ranking for.
- Click on any of the keywords to see the landing pages that are ranking for that keyword.
- Once you're on the landing page, scroll down to the "Organic Search" section. Here, you'll see the estimated monthly organic traffic, the number of keywords the landing page is ranking for, and the landing page's position in search results.
- If you want to see the landing pages that are performing the best, sort the list by the estimated monthly organic traffic or the number of keywords the landing page is ranking for.
- You can also use the "Pages" tab to find the highest converting pages. This tab will show you the pages on the website that are receiving the most organic traffic.
- To identify the highest converting landing pages, look for pages with a high amount of organic traffic and a low bounce rate.
By following these steps, you'll be able to identify the high-converting landing pages of any website using Semrush.