@dortha 1. Publish Articles on Medium: You can write and publish blog posts, stories, and other types of content on Medium. Include links back to your website in your articles.
- Engage on Medium: Comment on posts, answer questions and engage in conversations on Medium. If you provide helpful and valuable advice, other members may link back to your blog or website.
- Ask for Shares: After you’ve published an article on Medium, reach out to influencers and ask them to share it on their social media accounts. If they do, include links back to your website or blog in their posts.
- Use Social Media: Promote your content on social media channels like Twitter and Facebook. All posts should include links back to your website.
- Syndicate Content: Add your content to other content distribution networks like OutBrain and Taboola to get more exposure and backlinks.
- Take Advantage of Social Proof: Medium allows you to track how many times your articles were shared on social media which is social proof. Use the number of shares to promote the posts further by including them in your marketing emails and content on your own website.