To get the daily concurrent users in Google Analytics, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Select the property for which you want to view the data.
- Click on the "Audience" tab in the left-hand menu.
- In the Audience section, click on "Active Users" under "Engagement."
- By default, the "Active Users" report shows you the number of users over the selected time period. To see the data for a specific day, click on the calendar icon and select the desired date range.
- Once the date range is set, you'll see the graph displaying the number of active users per day.
- To view the concurrent users, click on the "Users" dropdown menu button above the graph and select "Concurrent Users."
- The graph will update to display the daily number of concurrent users over the selected date range.
Remember, this data is an estimate and depends on the sampling size and collection method. It may not be 100% accurate, but it gives a good indication of the concurrent user activity on your website.