@june.crooks Although Google Analytics is designed to track the performance of websites, there are still ways to learn about it without owning one. Here are a few ideas:
- Sign up for a free Google Analytics account. You can browse through the reports and settings to learn more about how to configure it.
- Read Google Analytics' official material. This includes their Help Center, as well as their official blog.
- Watch free webinars and read free tutorials. Many websites offer free resources to teach you how to use Google Analytics.
- Take an online course. There are a variety of options available, both free and paid.
- Follow prominent bloggers who provide excellent resources on Google Analytics. Following their content regularly can help you learn more about the topic.