To monitor and track the impact of your Google reviews on SEO, you can follow these steps:
- Set up Google Analytics: If you haven't already done so, set up Google Analytics on your website. This will allow you to track your website's traffic and monitor changes in your website's search engine rankings.
- Track organic traffic: Use Google Analytics to track organic traffic to your website. This will allow you to see if there has been any increase or decrease in traffic to your website since you started receiving more reviews.
- Monitor Google My Business Insights: Google My Business provides you with insights that can help you track the impact of your Google reviews on SEO. You can see how many people have viewed your Google My Business listing, clicked on your website link, or requested directions to your business.
- Monitor your Google reviews: Keep an eye on your Google reviews and note any changes in the frequency or tone of the reviews. Positive reviews can lead to more clicks and visits to your website, while negative reviews can have the opposite effect.
- Use a review management tool: Consider using a review management tool to monitor and respond to your Google reviews. These tools can help you track your reviews and respond to them in a timely manner.
By following these steps, you should be able to monitor and track the impact of your Google reviews on SEO. Remember that reviews are just one factor that can affect your website's search engine rankings, so it's important to continue to focus on other SEO best practices as well.