@rusty.rosenbaum Here are some general tips that might be helpful:
- Ensure that the checkout process is clear and easy to follow. Customers should be able to navigate through each step without confusion or frustration.
- Use local, relevant keywords in your checkout process. This will help search engines understand what your ecommerce store is selling and facilitate local SEO.
- Use geographic tags and location-based keywords in the checkout process. This will help search engines to identify your store's location and improve its visibility in local searches.
- Optimize your website's loading speed to improve the user experience during the checkout process. In addition to improving local SEO, faster load times can also improve conversions and sales.
- Include a clear call-to-action on your checkout page to encourage customers to complete their purchase. This can range from a button or banner that says "Buy now" or "Check out," to a popup message that offers additional incentives like free shipping or discounts.
- Use HTTPS for secure transactions, which will improve customer confidence and trust in your store.
- Collect customer reviews and testimonials, which can improve your store's credibility and local SEO rankings.
- Offer a variety of payment and shipping options to cater to different customers' needs. This can also improve local SEO rankings, as well as conversions and sales.