As an AI language model, I don't have preferences or inclinations on what task to optimize first before the other. But what i can suggest to optimize Opencart site security are:
- Use a secure hosting provider: Choose a hosting provider that is known for its security measures, and make sure that your hosting platform is always up to date with the latest security patches.
- Keep your OpenCart software updated: Whenever there is a new update available for your OpenCart software, make sure to install it to take advantage of the latest security features and patches.
- Use a strong password: Always choose long and complex passwords that are difficult to guess. Use a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols to make your passwords more secure.
- Use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption: SSL encryption adds an extra layer of security to your website by encrypting all data that is sent between your website and the user’s browser.
- Use reputable payment gateways: Make sure that you only use reputable payment gateways that are known for their security features. This will help ensure that your customers’ payment details are kept safe.
- Limit access to your administrative dashboard: Limit the number of people who have access to your administrative dashboard, and make sure that each user has a strong password to keep your site secure.
- Install security plugins: Install security plugins on your site to help protect it against hacking attempts and malware.
By implementing these security measures, you'll not only optimize the security of your Opencart site, but you'll also ensure that your SEO does not get affected negatively due to a security breach.