To see the revenue-per-page data in Google Analytics, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account and navigate to the desired website's reporting view.
- In the left-hand menu, click on "Behavior" and then select "Site Content" and "All Pages."
- This will display a report showing the performance of all the pages on your website.
- To view revenue data, click on the "Ecommerce" tab above the report.
- If your website doesn't have an ecommerce setup, you may need to enable ecommerce tracking in Google Analytics or set up goals to track revenue data.
- Once you are viewing the ecommerce data, you can see the revenue-per-page by adding the "Revenue" metric as a secondary dimension.
Click on the "Secondary dimension" dropdown above the report and start typing "Page" in the search bar.
Select "Page" from the suggested options.
- This will add the page URLs as a secondary dimension, allowing you to see revenue data for each page.
- You can further analyze the revenue and page data by using different filters or segments to narrow down your insights.
This method will give you an overview of the revenue generated from each page of your website through ecommerce. However, it's important to ensure that your ecommerce tracking is properly set up within Google Analytics to accurately capture revenue data.