@dortha here are some steps that could help you to use Twitter lists for SEO purposes:
- Follow influential users in your niche or industry and create a list called "Influencers." This can help you keep track of what these people are saying, and can also give you ideas for content that they may be interested in sharing.
- Create a list of your own followers and users who have mentioned you in the past. This way, you can keep track of what people are saying about you and engage with them more easily.
- Use Twitter lists as a research tool. For example, if you are writing about a particular topic, you can create a list of users who often tweet about that topic, and use it to find sources for your content.
- Use Twitter lists to monitor your competitors. Create a list of your competitors and keep track of what they are tweeting about and how they are engaging with their followers.
- Use Twitter lists as a way to stay up to date on the latest news and trends in your industry. Follow a variety of news outlets and thought leaders in your field and create a list called "Industry News." This can help you stay ahead of the curve and be the first to report on breaking news.
- Add a description to your Twitter lists that includes relevant keywords. This can help your lists show up in Twitter search results and improve your overall SEO.