Yes, you can import your browsing data from another browser to Brave. Brave provides a seamless way to import bookmarks, browsing history, saved passwords, and cookies from other browsers. Here are the steps to import your data:
- Open Brave and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) located at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the menu, select "Settings".
- In the Settings page, scroll down and click on "Import bookmarks and settings".
- A new window will open, displaying options to import data from other browsers.
- Select your previous browser from the list (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, etc.), or choose "Bookmarks HTML file" if you have exported your data in that format.
- Check the types of data you want to import, such as bookmarks, browsing history, saved passwords, or cookies.
- Click on the "Import" button to start the data import process. Depending on the amount of data to be imported, the process may take a few moments.
Once the import is complete, you will find your browsing data from the previous browser in Brave, making it easy to switch to Brave and continue where you left off.