To import bookmarks from another browser into Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox and click on the Library icon (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner.
- Select Bookmarks from the drop-down menu and then click on Show All Bookmarks.
- In the Library window that opens, click on the Import and Backup button.
- Select Import Data from Another Browser from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the browser from which you want to import bookmarks and click on Next.
- Check the boxes next to the items you want to import, such as bookmarks, browsing history, and passwords.
- Click on Next and then Finish to complete the import process.
Your bookmarks from the other browser should now be visible in Firefox under the Bookmarks menu.