To disable or remove extensions in Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the window.
- Select Add-ons from the drop-down menu.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, you will see a list of installed extensions and themes.
- To disable an extension, click the toggle switch next to it to turn it off.
- To remove an extension, click on the three-dot button to the right of the extension and select Remove.
- A confirmation window will appear, click on Remove to confirm.
- The extension will be removed from Firefox.
Note: Some extensions cannot be removed while Firefox is running, you will need to restart Firefox to complete the uninstallation.