To enable or disable extensions in Google Chrome, please follow the steps:
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click the three dots icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Select "More tools" and then click on "Extensions."
- On the Extensions page, you will see a list of all the installed extensions.
- To disable an extension, toggle off the switch that appears next to the extension's name.
- To enable an extension, toggle on the switch that appears next to the extension's name.
That's it! The extension will now be enabled or disabled according to your preference.