To import/export bookmarks in Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox and click on the Library button (represented by three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Bookmarks" and then click on "Show All Bookmarks" (or you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+B), which will open the Library window.
- In the Library window, click on "Import and Backup" in the toolbar and then select either "Export Bookmarks to HTML..." or "Import Bookmarks from HTML..." depending on whether you want to export or import bookmarks.
- If exporting bookmarks, choose a location where you want to save the HTML file and provide a name for it. Then click on "Save" to save the bookmarks as an HTML file.
- If importing bookmarks, locate the HTML file you want to import from, select it, and click on the "Open" button.
- Firefox will import/export the bookmarks based on the selected option.
Now you have successfully imported/exported bookmarks in Firefox.