Yes, you can set up a master password in Brave browser to protect your saved passwords. Here's how you can do it:
- Open Brave browser and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) at the top-right corner.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- In the settings page, scroll down and click on "Additional Settings".
- Under "Passwords and forms", click on "Manage passwords".
- In the saved passwords page, you will find a toggle switch labeled "Ask to save passwords". Enable this option if it is not already turned on.
- Below that, you will see an option labeled "Enable Auto-fill to fill in web forms". Make sure this option is enabled as well.
- Now, go back to the main settings page by clicking on the back button or using the side menu.
- Scroll down and under "Privacy and security", click on "Security".
- In the security settings page, you will find an option labeled "Use a master password". Click on the toggle switch to enable it.
- A dialog box will appear asking you to set a master password. Enter your desired password and confirm it.
- Click on "Save" to apply the master password.
Once the master password is set up, Brave will prompt you to enter it whenever you try to view your saved passwords or use auto-fill for web forms.