To enable or disable the master password feature in Firefox, please follow these steps:
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the three horizontal lines (hamburger icon) at the top-right corner of the Firefox window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Options" (on Windows) or "Preferences" (on macOS).
- In the Options/Preferences window, click on "Privacy & Security" in the left-hand pane.
- Scroll down to the "Logins and Passwords" section and find the "Use a master password" checkbox.
- To enable the master password feature, check the box.
- To disable the master password feature, uncheck the box.
- If enabling the feature, you will be prompted to enter and confirm your new master password. Make sure to choose a strong and secure password.
- Click "OK" to save your changes.
Now, whenever you open Firefox or access saved passwords, you will be prompted to enter the master password if it is enabled.