To enable or disable the tab preview feature in Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox and type about:config in the address bar. Press Enter.
- A warning message might appear, stating that changing advanced settings can be risky. Click on the "Accept the Risk and Continue" button to proceed.
- In the search bar at the top, enter browser.ctrlTab.previews.
- You will see the preference name browser.ctrlTab.previews, and its value will be set to true by default, indicating that tab previews are enabled. Double-click on it to toggle the value to false.
- Once you have changed the value to false, the tab preview feature will be disabled. You can close the about:config tab afterwards.
Note: This method is applicable for Mozilla Firefox version 89 and later.