To enable or disable the password generation feature in Google Chrome, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the browser window to open the Chrome menu.
- From the menu, select "Settings."
- In the settings page, scroll down and click on "Passwords" in the Autofill section.
- Under the "Passwords" section, you will find the option "Offer to save passwords." Toggle the switch next to it to enable or disable the feature. Enabling it will allow Chrome to generate and save passwords for you, while disabling it will turn off this automatic password generation feature.
Note: If you want Chrome to generate passwords, make sure the toggle switch is turned on. When you sign up for a new account or change a password, Chrome will offer to generate a strong password for you and save it if you choose to do so.