To enable or disable the Google Chrome bookmarks sync feature, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of the browser window. This will open a menu.
- From the menu, hover your cursor over the "Bookmarks" option.
- In the Bookmarks submenu, click on "Bookmark Manager". This will open a new tab with your bookmarks.
- In the Bookmark Manager tab, click on the three dots at the top-right corner of the screen to open a menu.
- From the menu, click on "Settings".
- In the Settings popup, you will find a section labeled "People".
- Under the "People" section, you will see an option to toggle "Sync and Google services". Click on the toggle switch next to it to enable or disable the bookmarks sync feature.
Note: If you are signed in to Chrome using your Google Account, disabling bookmarks sync will remove your bookmarks from the synced devices. Enabling it again will sync the bookmarks across devices.