To enable or disable the URL prediction feature in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon located at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, choose "Settings".
- Scroll down and click on "Advanced" to expand advanced settings.
- Under the "Privacy and security" section, look for "Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar".
- To enable URL prediction, make sure the toggle switch next to this option is turned on (blue).
- To disable URL prediction, toggle the switch to the off position (grey).
Once you make the changes, the URL prediction feature will be enabled or disabled in Google Chrome.