To enable or disable the Google Chrome DNS prefetching feature, you can follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Type "chrome://settings" (without quotes) in the address bar and press Enter.
- Scroll down and click on the "Advanced" option at the bottom.
- Under the "Privacy and security" section, locate and click on "Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly."
- Toggle the switch next to "Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly" to enable or disable DNS prefetching.
Enabling DNS prefetching helps speed up your browser by resolving domain names in advance, while disabling it can improve privacy as certain requests won't be made until you actually visit a website.