To enable or disable the Google Chrome crash reporting feature, you can follow these steps:
- Launch Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon located at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Settings." This will open the Chrome settings page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and click on "Advanced" to expand more options.
- Under the "Privacy and security" section, locate and click on "Privacy and security settings."
- In the new page that opens, scroll down until you find the "Security" section.
- Toggle the switch next to "Send a report to Google each time Chrome crashes" to enable or disable crash reporting.
Enabling crash reporting allows Chrome to send crash reports to Google, helping them identify and fix issues. Disabling it means that Chrome will no longer send crash reports. Remember, crash reporting can help improve Chrome, so it's generally beneficial to keep it enabled.