To enable or disable the Google Chrome send usage statistics feature, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon located in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Settings."
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and click on "Advanced" to expand more options.
- Again, scroll down to the "Privacy and security" section.
- Within this section, locate the "Usage and crash reports" option.
- To enable the send usage statistics feature, make sure the toggle switch next to "Send usage statistics and crash reports to Google" is turned ON.
- To disable the feature, toggle the switch OFF.
Please note that by enabling this feature, you help Google improve Chrome by sending anonymous usage statistics and crash reports.