Yes, you can enable or disable the "Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly" feature in Brave. Here's how you can do it:
- Launch the Brave browser on your device.
- Click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the menu, select "Settings" to open the settings page.
- Scroll down and click on "Advanced" to expand the advanced settings options.
- Look for the "Privacy and security" section and click on "Privacy and security settings."
- In the "Privacy" section, you will see the option "Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly." Toggle the switch to enable or disable the feature according to your preference.
Enabling this feature allows Brave to use predictive technology to load web pages faster by predicting which websites you are likely to visit based on your browsing history. Disabling it, on the other hand, will prevent Brave from using these predictive services.
Remember to relaunch the browser for the changes to take effect.