To enable or disable the "WebRTC IP Handling" feature in Brave, you can follow these steps:
- Open Brave web browser on your device.
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click on the three horizontal lines (hamburger menu).
- From the drop-down menu, select "Settings."
- In the Settings tab, scroll down and click on "Additional Settings."
- In the "Privacy and security" section, you will find an option for "WebRTC IP Handling Policy."
- By default, it is set to "Default." To enable the feature, select "Default public interface only."
- To disable the feature, select "Default public and private interfaces."
- Once you have selected your preferred option, close the Settings tab. The changes will be applied immediately.
Note: Enabling the "Default public interface only" option restricts WebRTC to only use your public IP address, which helps in preserving your privacy. Disabling the feature allows WebRTC to use both public and private IP addresses, which might expose more information about your network configuration.