To enable or disable the Chrome Sync feature, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Settings."
- In the Settings tab, scroll down and click on "Sync and Google services."
- Under the "Sync" section, you will find the toggle switch for Chrome Sync. If it is blue and says "On," it is enabled. If it is gray and says "Off," it is disabled.
- To enable Chrome Sync, simply click on the toggle switch to turn it on. A confirmation dialog box will appear, asking you to sign in with your Google account.
- To disable Chrome Sync, click on the toggle switch to turn it off. Another confirmation dialog box may appear, asking for your confirmation to stop syncing your data.
Note: Disabling Chrome Sync will remove all your synced settings, bookmarks, history, themes, extensions, and other data from Google servers.