Adding a Google search box to your website is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Go to the Google Custom Search Engine page: https://programmablesearchengine.google.com/about/
- Click the "Create a Custom Search Engine" button and sign in with your Google account.
- Enter the name and language of your search engine and click "Create".
- On the next page, select "Search the entire web" or "Search only included sites", depending on what you want your search box to search.
- Enter the websites you want to include in your search results (if applicable) and click "Create".
- On the following page, copy the code provided in the "Paste this code into your site" section.
- Paste the code into the HTML source code of your website where you want the search box to appear. Make sure to save your changes and publish your updated website.
Once you have completed these steps, the Google search box should appear on your website and visitors will be able to search your website or the web using Google's search engine.