You can add an alt tag to images in Blogger by following these steps:
- Log in to your Blogger account and go to the post or page where you want to add the alt tag to an image.
- Click on the image you want to add the alt tag to. This will open the image editor.
- In the image editor, click on the "Properties" button.
- In the "Properties" section, you will see a field labeled "Alt text". Enter the alt text for the image in this field.
- Click "Save" to save the changes.
Note: It is important to add alt tags to your images as they provide a description of the image for users who are visually impaired or have images turned off in their browser. It also helps search engines understand the content of your page.