To change the default language in Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the Menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Options."
- In the Options window, click on the "Language" tab on the left-hand side.
- Under the "Languages" section, click on the "Choose..." button next to "Language."
- In the "Choose Your Preferred Language" window, select the language you want to set as the default from the list. You can use the search box to find your preferred language.
- After selecting the language, click on the "Add" button.
- Drag and drop the language to the top of the list to set it as the default language. You can also use the "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons to arrange the priority of the languages.
- Click on the "OK" button to save the changes.
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.
After following these steps, Firefox will use your selected language as the default for websites and browser settings.