To clear your browsing history in Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the window.
- Click on "Library" from the drop-down menu and then click on "History".
- Click on "Clear Recent History".
- In the "Time range to clear" drop-down menu, select the time period you want to clear your history for. You can choose to clear the last hour, the last two hours, the last four hours, the current day, or everything.
- Click on the arrow to expand the "Details" section.
- Select the types of data you want to clear, such as browsing history, download history, or cookies and site data.
- Click on "Clear Now" to clear your selected data.
- Once the process is completed, click on "OK" and close the window.
Your browsing history in Mozilla Firefox will now be cleared.