To enable and configure Magento SEO-friendly redirects, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Magento admin panel and navigate to Marketing > SEO & Search > URL Rewrites.
- Click on the "Add URL Rewrite" button.
- In the "Create URL Rewrite" section, select the "Custom" option under the "Create URL Rewrite" dropdown menu.
- Under "Request Path," enter the URL that you want to redirect.
- Under "Target Path," enter the URL that you want to redirect to.
- Under "Redirect Type," select "301 Permanent Redirect" for SEO-friendly redirects.
- Save the URL rewrite by clicking the "Save" button.
- Once you've saved the URL rewrite, test it by visiting the old URL. You should be redirected to the new URL.
- Repeat the process for any other URLs that you want to redirect.
Note: If you have a large number of URLs to redirect, you may want to use a CSV file to import them. To do this, click on the "Import" button and follow the prompts to import your CSV file.