To delete auto-redirect URLs in Yoast SEO, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the Yoast SEO plugin by clicking on "SEO" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the "Tools" tab in the Yoast SEO menu.
- Scroll down to the "Redirects" section and click on the "Redirect Manager" button.
- In the Redirect Manager, you will see a list of all the redirects that have been created on your website. Look for the redirect that you want to delete.
- Hover your mouse over the redirect and click on the trash can icon to delete the redirect.
- A confirmation message will appear asking if you want to delete the redirect. Click "OK" to confirm.
- The redirect will be removed from the list and will no longer be active on your website.
Repeat these steps for any other auto-redirect URLs that you want to delete.