To enable or disable safe browsing in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down until you see the "Privacy and Security" section.
- Click on "Security."
- Click on the "Sync and Google services" option.
- Under the "Safe Browsing" section, toggle on or off the switch next to "Make searches and browsing better."
Once you've enabled or disabled safe browsing, Chrome will automatically notify you if you try to visit a potentially dangerous website.