To manage and delete site permissions in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome and click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Settings" to open the Chrome settings page.
- Scroll down and click on "Privacy and security" in the left sidebar.
- Under the "Privacy and security" section, click on "Site Settings."
- In the "Permissions" section, you will see various categories such as "Permissions," "Content," "Notifications," "Location," etc. Click on the category you want to manage.
- This will open a list of websites that have been granted permissions. To delete a specific permission for a website, click on the trash bin icon next to it.
- If you want to delete all permissions for a specific category from all websites, click on the three-dot menu icon next to the category name and select "Remove all."
- To manage permissions for a specific website, click on the entry representing that site. You will be able to toggle permissions on and off or delete all permissions for that particular website.
By following these steps, you can effectively manage and delete site permissions in Google Chrome.