To manage and delete cached images and files in Google Chrome, you can follow these steps:
- Launch Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Settings".
- In the Settings tab, click on "Privacy and security" in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and click on "Clear browsing data".
- A popup window will appear. Select the time range for which you want to clear the cache. If you want to clear all cached images and files, choose "All time".
- Check the box next to "Cached images and files". You can also select other types of data you want to delete, such as browsing history or cookies.
- Click on the "Clear data" button.
- Chrome will start deleting the cached images and files. This may take a few moments depending on the amount of data to be cleared.
- Once the process is complete, you can close the Settings tab.
By following these steps, you can effectively manage and delete cached images and files in Google Chrome.