To manage and delete stored form data in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the three dots menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Settings".
- In the Settings page, scroll down and click on "Advanced" at the bottom.
- Scroll down to the "Privacy and security" section, and click on "Clear browsing data".
To delete specific form data:
- In the "Clear browsing data" popup, ensure that "Browsing history" is selected.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to "Time range" to choose the time period of data you want to delete. If you want to delete everything, select "All time".
- Check the box next to "Autofill form data".
- Uncheck the other options if you want to keep data associated with those.
- Click on the "Clear data" button to delete the selected form data.
To manage autofill settings and disable autofill:
- In the Settings page, scroll up to the "Autofill" section.
- Click on "Addresses and more" or "Payment methods" to manage the specific autofill data.
- In the Addresses and more or Payment methods section, you can add, edit, or delete autofill information as needed.
To disable autofill completely:
- In the Autofill section of Settings, click on the toggle switch next to "Autofill addresses" and "Autofill payment methods" to turn them off.
Remember that clearing form data will require you to re-enter the information when filling out forms in the future.