To manage and delete stored autofill credit card data in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the browser window to open the Chrome menu.
- From the menu, click on "Settings" to open the Chrome settings page.
- Scroll down and click on "Privacy and security" in the sidebar.
- Under "Autofill," click on "Payment methods" to access the credit card data.
- Here, you will find a list of all the credit cards stored in Chrome's autofill.
- To delete a specific credit card, click on the three vertical dots next to the card and select "Remove."
- If you want to remove all stored credit cards, click on "Remove all" at the top-right corner of the "Payment methods" page.
That's it! You have successfully managed and deleted stored autofill credit card data in Google Chrome.