You can manage and delete stored credit card information in Google Chrome in the following steps:
- Launch Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon (⋮) located at the top-right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Settings".
- Scroll down and click on "Payment methods" in the "Autofill" section.
- Here, you will see a list of saved payment methods.
- To edit a payment method, click on the three-dot menu icon (⋮) next to the card and select "Edit".
You can change the card details and save the updated information.
- To remove a credit card, click on the trash bin icon next to the card you want to delete.
- Confirm the deletion when prompted.
- You can also toggle the "Save and fill payment methods" option off to prevent Chrome from saving new credit card information in the future.
By following these steps, you can effectively manage and delete stored credit card information in Google Chrome.