To manage and delete stored browsing history in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, hover over "History" and then click on "History" again.
- The History page will open in a new tab, where you will see a list of your browsing history organized by date.
- To delete a specific entry, simply click on the three-dot menu icon next to it and select "Delete."
- If you want to delete multiple entries, select the checkboxes next to each entry you wish to remove, and then click on the "Delete" button at the top-right corner of the page.
- If you prefer to delete your entire browsing history, click on the "Clear browsing data" option on the left side of the page.
- A small window will appear with various options. You can choose the time range for the history you wish to delete, such as the past hour, day, week, month, or everything. Select the appropriate option or customize it according to your preferences.
- Check the box next to "Browsing history" to ensure that your browsing history is included in the deletion process.
- If you would like to delete other data as well, such as cookies, cached images and files, passwords, etc., you can select those options too.
- Once you have made your selections, click on the "Clear data" button.
- Google Chrome will now remove the selected history and data from your browser.
Remember that deleting your browsing history is a permanent action, and the data cannot be recovered.